Do you want some money?

http://wdmp1981.chando2.hop.clickbank.net/">

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Invented quotations by me or not.

Why follow when I can stop? Why stop when I can follow?
Daniel Molina

If time passes to flying is for sure to have wings.
Daniel Molina

I return double what you give me... I hope that nobody give me money.
Daniel Molina

To be wise, you need to learn, to be stupid also, every day there are more people that I would give you a Novel in silliness.
Daniel Molina

Opposites attract. "I love you / you don't love me - your love me / I don't want to you ".
Daniel Molina

People change clothes, as they change theirs principles.
Daniel Molina

I'd like to be sure of the others, but I'm not sure of myself.
Daniel Molina

To make a relationship work, you have to give up part of you to give to another person, that is love. To be generous you gotta give something from you to someone else, what is the difference?.
Daniel Molina

Because you regret things that have happened? We tend to idealize the past, hate the present, and the future craving.
Daniel Molina

The circumstances make it friendly with you, when I don't need you, I'm gonna hate you with all my might.
Daniel Molina

I see in the other thousands of defects, but I have none or perhaps very few, obviously have two ways to judge people.
Daniel Molina


No comments:

Followers

Translate