Do you want some money?

http://wdmp1981.chando2.hop.clickbank.net/">

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Photography

 One of my distant hobby among many; (call hobbies distant to those who we wanted to practice but for various reasons we do not practice) it is photography, I love love, though truth be told I don't know anything or very little, the main reason why I have not ventured into this hobby and therefore am only a distant amateur is not having any money to begin with a camera in conditions, but both think it will upload photos I made with my mobile, is what it is for now, until someday may have this:

 One of the things that I do not lack is my persistence finding products that are the best in its category, for my taste and this is it, and here's the proof:


Tell me if they are not beautiful and full of life?, the Foveon sensor really does wonders, good as I said meanwhile will have to settle for this, which are of my own with a few cheap mobile: (










No comments:

Followers

Translate